Tuesday, October 7, 2008

EKINSPIRED.COM

It's not quite as fancy as it sounds, but my ek inspired blog is no longer the big ol blogspot name, and can be found at www.ekinspired.com. I posted some brand new girly goodies today!






I am so excited about this little hair clippies! They are stinking adorable, if I do say so myself!

My model was very cooperative, but shhh, don't tell daddy! :0) Those curls are so cute with the clippies!

The ones with the flower are $3 each and sold individually
Ribbon only are $5 pair (pairs only)

More colors to come, these are what I made today. Brown with pink flower, Brown with gold flower, cream with Red flower, Tan with rainbow sherbet flower.

4 comments:

Our journey said...

Love the barrettes. My new little one has some beautiful curls that would look great with those beauties in them! I e-mailed you with an order and a necklace order.

Amy

Meredith said...

Oh my goodness!! I love them! I'm going to have to show Amy, Emily has curly hair and these would look so stinkin' cute in her hair!

Jana said...

YOU are a creative genius!!! Is that how you spell genius? That would be kind of embarassing not being able to spell it. Anyhoo...love it!!! I will change the link on my blog. How many orders for necklaces have you gotten?

Lee Ann said...

I'm going to have to check those out. And I recognized those curls right away! We won't tell him when he's 12.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...