Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm in shock!


Yesterday I thought, I should really check my mail, I'm waiting for some important stuff...authentications, FBI background letters, my USCIS approval. So, I got my authentications (birth certificates from other states) and our FBI background checks...

This is good, I thought to myself. Now, I will be totally ready when my "golden ticket" arrives from USCIS. I NEVER thought it would come this quickly! God is so good.

I was making dinner, and my hubby came in with the mail, holding a little envelope marked U.S Dept. of Citizenship and Immigration...I thought, "no way!...this cannot be what I think it is!!" I ripped it open, and sure enough...9 days after fingerprinting, Our I-171 arrived!!

Tomorrow, I'm off to Olympia to authenticate all of our remaining documents! Then, hopefully Monday I will overnight it to Gladney!!

10 comments:

Gayla said...

that is wonderful and amazing! congrats!!!

missy said...

great news! i just noticed the picture you have as your header...i don't know how i missed it. it is absolutely adorable! i love how you are holding the little pink shoes.
*sigh*

Erin Sager said...

woooooooooooooooohooooooo great news!!!!!!

Brian and Autumn said...

Awesome!

Christy. said...

Such great news!!! I hope today goes well authenticating, it was a breeze in Oregon!

Let me know how it goes!

Amber said...

Yes! That is awesome...we are still waiting on ours!!

Lord in Jesus name bring it on!

be_a_Mary said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! WOW that is FAST!! there are people who wait MONTHS for that stinkin piece of paper!! YAY YAY YAY!! Congrats!!

Dee said...

Yahoooo!

I got to touch the fancy booklet, The Dosier (sp?) It was amazing to see in person all the you have been working on.

Sarah said...

Thats so cool! I love how that happens!

annaliese said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!! as one who waited a looooooooooooong time to get ours--that is just AWESOME!!! praise God! it definitely all happens in His time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...