Technically this was our 4th day in Ethiopia. We didn't go anywhere at all, we just spent the day doting on Lucy and getting to know her. It was a really great day! We spent lots of time out side in the garden at the Bejoe, relaxing and getting some air. Here's some things we learned about our girl that day:
- she is a happy smiley girl, she only cried when hungry or tired (both easily fixable!)
- She was starting to crawl in little rough movements and bouncing on all 4's. It was amazing that our one on one attention to encourage her, and how fast her skills were improving just in 24 hours!
- She could sit, but was not really solid.
- She likes her head to be jammed into the corner of the crib when she sleeps.
- Her favorite toy was a red rattle we brought from home that was also Hayden's favorite and Jack's!
- She loves bathtime.
- She can say Da-Da. It was not intentional at first, but has quickly realized it means Daddy.
Her tongue was ALWAYS out. We weren't sure if it was a nervous thing, or just feeling out her two new teeth.
Felt so so right having her in our arms!