Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Photos I've taken

Sorry to dissappoint folks, this post isnt' about the auction. Seriously, my brain is still jelly over that one. Everytime I think about the hours my sweet and organized friends spent serving me, I cry. When I think about those who PAID to come to the auction, I cry. Then I think about those who paid to come, and spent even MORE money there, and I cry. I think about my friends and family who worked tirelessly on the auction, and STILL spent more money there, I cry. I have the best friends EVER.

More will come, I'm kind of waiting to see the pics myself, then I'll post more.
In the meantime, I'll post some pics I have taken. My little photography buisiness is keeping me busy, as busy as I would like to be, at this point. I have done some bellies, babies,toddlers, families, and seniors over the past few months...and I'm loving it!

Here is a senior I did last month. She is a doll!


Here is a handsome little man who's one year pics I did a few weeks ago...SO Cute, and his mommy is one of the wonderful ladies who planned the auction, a beauty herself!


Fun stuff. I have more to come...but when to edit them all? at 1am. I'm pooped...

7 comments:

niccole w. said...

Eryn, these are gorgeous!!! I love the bright eyes and smiles. Baby J and T...mmm...soo good.

Julie D. said...

those are so great, eryn!

Meredith said...

Pretty sure that little man is one of the CUTEST little men EVER!!! Great pictures!

Dee said...

Can I just bite baby J! He totally melts my heart!

You're crying, I'm still shaking my head!

Dawn said...

I need some photos taken of our little Jaxson - wish you lived by us! Great job!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

I love the baby...babies/children always win my heart!!!

nateandtraci said...

i love love love the pictures you took eryn, so excited! you did a great job, like everything you do. you're just a gifted chick is all i have to say, crafty and talented in all you do. thank you so much! love you, t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...