Sunday, February 8, 2009

please pray! *edited*

We are supposed to have our first homestudy visit tomorrow (monday morning). Our oldest, Hayden, just woke up throwing up. Jack had a bug on Tuesday night, threw up all night long, but was fine the next day.

Please pray that he'll get it out of his system quickly so we dont' have to cancel tomorrow! It's been a pain to get it on the calendar, and Matt had to take a day off and get a sub for the day, and now it's too late to cancel that, I think. We reeeeealllly don't want to have to reschedule, and my poor boy is not feeling good. Both are bummers. Thanks!


*edit*- thanks to all who've been praying. Hayden is feeling much much better this morning (his exact words were "I feel AWESOME!") However, I'm pretty certain I've got it coming, too. It's all I can do to keep down my dinner from last night. I'm just praying I can hold out til this afternoon! Thanks for praying for us.

5 comments:

missy said...

i'm praying he is feeling better and you can have the visit today.

Meredith said...

Praying for you today!

annaliese said...

praying here, too.

Blog Shmog said...

OOh, that is stressful! I hope it went well today...can't wait to hear!

meleea said...

praying for health for all of you - hope it went well if you had it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...