Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Play...

Today was a very low key day at the Kesler house. It's a very rainy spring break here in the PNW...Yard Work was on the menu for the week, but it just didn't happen today.

I did get some laundry done, my hubby worked on our budget spreadsheet, and I got my grocery shopping done.

They boys played really well together today, and for hours this afternoon, they played "Adoption". It was too cute. They gathered up all kinds of animals, and baby dolls of all colors. Hayden was the "daddy" and Jack was the "mommy". Jack found my date night purse (the fanciest thing I own...a Coach purse that my friend gave me) for his diaper bag :) They propped up their babies all over the living room and took care of them for a few hours...it was really funny.

Hopefully tomorrow, we'll be able to get back to our yard work...it's really REALLY soggy right now. :)

1 comment:

Christy. said...

I LOVE that the boys played adoption!!

My kids were playing with little people one day and put people under the bridge, they were homeless people. Then the other people went and fed them! SO FUNNY!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...